View Profile inkleth

1 Movie Review

Interesting Aasthetic.

Very well done, I like the whole Don-Hertzfelt thing you did with the background.

2 Game Reviews

Not bad.

pretty damn amusing memory game, Music gets very repetitive very quick, but other than that, pretty enjoyable little time waster.

Not bad, not bad at all.

Pretty good, the Animation looks good and the controls and hit testing is solid. minimal lag and comical enemy noises make for a fun game play experience. ignore these two douches below me, who have clearly have forgotten what gaming used to be, enemies with projectile attacks are just another level of challenge that the developers are well within their rights to use. And oh, whats that? you have to start all the way at the beginning if you die? no infinite continues? ohh poor you, Cry about it faggot! go play some Super Mario Bros. had a little trouble figuring out the druid boss but over all, damn good game mate! Cheers!

5 Audio Reviews

I am loving your stuff dude, alot of it gives me big Guilty Gear vibes. I will definitely be keeping my eye on you in the future.

DanJohansen responds:

Appreciate it a ton man, video game music is definitely the nr.1 inspiration to me. Rock on! \m/

This track is so fire, I've had it on my phone for at least the past 5 years. It's always a favorite come D&D night.

I fail to hear how this conveys the theme you were going for. I'm afraid this simple loop of sound is just not very good.
Don't imagine another world where your projects got finished, finish them.
Personally? I think you should take up being a writer.

PandaUnwise responds:

I suppose you're right. This is more a simple loop of sound rather than a music loop or a loop of genuine quality. When I flip the switch and hear the electricity painfully working it's way through my speakers, I still hear the story told in the description so while my biased opinion says I disagree, I still understand that there is no quality to it. I also appreciate the compliment about my writing. Thank you.

also, my projects are getting along great! I've recently been working on something for my d&d buddies and for the first time in a long time, i shared a version with them that I deemed... usable. Turns out it wasn't and lots needed to be fixed but progress is progress. Thank you for the feedback!

I finally decided to join newgrounds.

32, Male